Looking forward to seeing it, Mitch.
Search found 1038 matches
- Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:33 pm
- Forum: Troubleshooting
- Topic: New Install - Reality not taking objects from scene
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5087
1) It didn't ask for serial number/order number. I'm assuming there's a preference file with that info I didn't uninstall? Forgive me but that information is not available, for obvious reasons. Yes, if you installed Reality and the serial was not asked it means that the program was able to find the...
Thank you! I just don't want to give people any downtime, if I can manage. This situation with the forums happened so quickly and without notice that we had to come up with a plan quickly. Fortunately there is a lot of great software available that helps us make things happen. This is truly a testam...
We'll see what's possible. I don't want to change too many things too quickly. Let's give the forums a bit of a "road test" for a couple of weeks and then we can work on the skins.
That is what I was referring to. It looks like there is something in front of the camera. Please check your scene and, if you can't find the issue, post detailed screenshots of the scene setup in Studio.
- Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:15 pm
- Forum: Forum information
- Topic: Forum Terms of Services
- Replies: 0
- Views: 14542
Pret-a-3D Forums and Image Gallery Terms of Service (TOS) By participating in Pret-a-3D forums or Galleries, you agree to abide by the following rules and restrictions: By accepting membership to these forums, you affirm and agree that you have read this document and will review it from time to tim...
The image gallery is active. Look at the top of the page for the forums and you will see the "Gallery" link next to your user name. Try it and let me know if there is anything that needs to be changed. I created a few albums, more will probably need to be added. Just shoot your suggestions...