Is Open CL fixed in Mac OS Sierra?

All kind of topics about Reality Poser Edition
cartoonMike

Re: Is Open CL fixed in Mac OS Sierra?

Postby cartoonMike » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:18 pm

pciccone wrote:So, I tested Reality 4.3.1.16203 with Sierra, Mac OS 10.12.1 and the installer worked without any issue.

Well, guess if it works for you, those of us who it just won't install is just out of luck until it just magically works. :roll:

I downloaded "fresh" installers of both Studio and Poser Reality and am still getting the exact same error message as before.

sigstan

Postby sigstan » Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:54 pm

cartoonMike wrote:
pciccone wrote:So, I tested Reality 4.3.1.16203 with Sierra, Mac OS 10.12.1 and the installer worked without any issue.

Well, guess if it works for you, those of us who it just won't install is just out of luck until it just magically works. :roll:

I downloaded "fresh" installers of both Studio and Poser Reality and am still getting the exact same error message as before.

As I understand it, you have an install issue, so this post might solve your issue: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=660
/Sigstan

cartoonMike

Postby cartoonMike » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:58 am

@sigstan: going into the contents and running the installer from the terminal worked. (Disk First Aid did nothing). Thanks so much for the tip.

sigstan

Postby sigstan » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:16 pm

cartoonMike wrote:@sigstan: going into the contents and running the installer from the terminal worked. (Disk First Aid did nothing). Thanks so much for the tip.

Great, that you got it working. I think that PlatnumK did some pretty good detective work on that one.
/Sigstan

richardjews

Postby richardjews » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:52 am

There's just nothing productive that can come of this. Taylah wrote a review of SizeGenetics

Return to “General”