I'm receving the following error and would appreciate some advice.
"[2018-05-30 08:32:33 Severe error: 2] RUNTIME ERROR: OpenCL device selection string has the wrong length, must be 4 instead of 3"
- Your DAZ Studio full version number. For example: 188.8.131.52.
- The full version of Reality, including all the four digit groups. For example: 184.108.40.20627. See the About box for this information.
- Reality plugin® version 220.127.116.1103
- Compiled with Qt v. 4.8.6, running with 4.8.6
- The version of LuxRender that you use. For example: 1.5.1. See the About box for this information.
- Version installed with Reality.
- 1.6.0 Build 16132
- Whether or not you are using GPU acceleration.
- A screenshot of the Render | Output page of Reality.
- A screenshot of the Render | Scene Configuration page of Reality .
- Your OS (Mac OS or Windows) and the exact version. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit OS.
- Windows 10 Pro
- Version 1803
- Installed on 5/13/2018
- OS Build 17134.81
- What products you are using in the scene.
- If asking advice on materials provide screenshot of the material settings, including all the tabs (Alpha channel, Modifiers etc).
- If there is an issue with the quality of the image rendered, then provide a small image