Tell Reality Where to Get Textures From

Can't figure out how to solve an issue? Here is where to ask for help.
horse0291

Tell Reality Where to Get Textures From

Postby horse0291 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:01 pm

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to tell reality 4.3.1.16203 where to get its texture files from. I am using DAZ 4.10 Pro. I just bought a new computer that has two hard drives a SSD 150 Gig and a regular 1 T drive. I forgot that Daz installs everything to the Documents folder which was on the SSD, this of course ate up all my drive space really quick so I deleted DAZ entirely off my computer and reinstalled all my content through the install manager to the 1 T drive. I reinstalled DAZ and set the drives to read from the other drive but DAZ is still a little messed up, I can't get it to forget that there were files in other places before even though I do have it reading the correct content library. I think this is affecting how reality is reading textures. When I run a render Lux pulls up an error file saying it cant find the textures even though DAZ has loaded them just fine and I've selected for texture collection in Reality. I think it is looking in the wrong place. Any idea how to change where reality looks?

PlatnumK

Re: Tell Reality Where to Get Textures From

Postby PlatnumK » Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:38 pm

Check to make sure that you have the folders set correctly under DAZ Studio Prefs - Content Manager

Screen Shot 2018-07-23 at 19.28.23.png

Return to “Troubleshooting”