issue registering

Here we discuss topics that are common for all versions of Reality, without distinction of platform or host
WallSurv

issue registering

Postby WallSurv » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:12 am

Hello everyone. I have recently bought reality 4 and am having trouble activating it. When creating an account prior to purchase, I only made my first and last name one letter each and when registering, I read that false and pseudo names would result in license suspension. I was told my first name was not valid and when I tried to update my name and try again, I was given a customer name mismatch error. when I first came here to post this, I couldn't log in for some reason, so I emailed my issues to the administrator. However, due to my own incompetence, it was only after I sent the email, that I realized I had to make a separate account for the forums. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused and was wondering if there was anything I could do to get my product properly registered?

pciccone
Site Admin

Re: issue registering

Postby pciccone » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:49 am

hi.
Sorry for the inconvenience. When you register the first time your name, even if it's incorrect, is recorded. So the next time that you try to register, if you enter a different name, that would be a mismatch.

Not a problem though, I can make the necessary corrections myself. Just contact me via email, or personal message, do not post any license information in this forum, and I will take care of everything.

Please send me your full name and your order number and I will do the rest.

Thank you again for purchasing Reality.
--
Paolo

WallSurv

Postby WallSurv » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:59 pm

I've pm'd you the info. Thank You so much.

pciccone
Site Admin

Postby pciccone » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi.
I replied to that about an hour ago, everything is set.

Cheers.
--
Paolo

WallSurv

Postby WallSurv » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:08 pm

I just tried registering again and it worked! Thank You so much! I look forward to chatting with you again.

pciccone
Site Admin

Postby pciccone » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:18 pm

Glad that everything is OK.

Have fun with Reality.
--
Paolo

Tinsara

Postby Tinsara » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:36 am

WallSurv wrote:Hello everyone. I have recently bought reality 4 and am having trouble activating it. When creating an account prior to purchase, I only made my first and last name one letter each and when registering, I read that false and pseudo names would result in license suspension. I was told my first name was not valid and when I tried to update my name and try again, I was given a customer name mismatch error. when I first came here to post this, I couldn't log in for some reason, so I emailed my issues to the administrator. However, due to my own incompetence, it was only after I sent the email, that I realized I had to make a separate account for the forums. I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused and was wondering if there was anything I could do to get my product properly registered?

issue registering

pciccone
Site Admin

Postby pciccone » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:08 am

Hi Tinsara.
Please email me directly to Reality at preta3d dot com describing what is the issue and I will take care of it.

Cheers.
--
Paolo

Return to “General”