Issues with getting serial number resent and support page?

Here we discuss topics that are common for all versions of Reality, without distinction of platform or host
SNOWWHISPERS

Issues with getting serial number resent and support page?

Postby SNOWWHISPERS » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:10 am

Hey how fast do people get back to you on here for help? I have been trying for days to get my serial number and registration info and stuff resent to my email both through the site and by sending an email to the support email address and I haven't heard one thing back. I have been checking my spam and all of my filters and nothing yet. Wondering if I should be worrying. Edit to Add: Realizing what that tone sounds like and I absolutely do not mean any of that in a rude or angry way, just a tired (been up for a couple days) and concerned one.

Not sure if it makes a difference but when I try the support page to have it sent to me I put in my name and email, it says registration found and it will be sent to and then a blank space with a period at the end. Followed by the message to check my spam folder.Tried three different browsers as well.

pciccone
Site Admin

Re: Issues with getting serial number resent and support page?

Postby pciccone » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:08 am

Hi.
Sorry for the inconvenience. It was a long weekend here in the US, yesterday was the 4th of July. I will look into the email in few minutes and see if I find yours.

Cheers.
--
Paolo

SNOWWHISPERS

Re: Issues with getting serial number resent and support page?

Postby SNOWWHISPERS » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 pm

Thank you very much.

Return to “General”