- Moved my DAZ installer download folder to another drive.
- Moved my DAZ Content library to another drive.
- Installed the ZBrush trial
- Installed the Keyshot trial
- Installed the Intel CPU drivers for OpenCL
I've removed all of the newly installed software, uninstalled DAZ Studio, uninstalled Reality, and reinstalled a clean DAZ/Reality combo with no content. The error still persists. I can even get to the About Installed Plugins and disable Reality, but DAZ still crashes with the plugin disabled. At this point, I can only launch DAZ Studio if the Reality dll is gone from the plugins folder.
Here are the requested items:
- Your DAZ Studio full version number: 188.8.131.52 Pro Edition
- The full version of Reality, including all the four digit groups:184.108.40.20603 (I can't get to the about box and the executable/dll doesn't have version info)
- The version of LuxRender that you use: bundled, 1.6.0 Build 16132
- Whether or not you are using GPU acceleration: Not getting that far. Reality was recognizing my card and I was able to get it to work using the file edit method after installing Intel OpenCL, but now I can't get to Reality, so it's moot.
- A screenshot of the Render | Output page of Reality: Can't get to Reality.
- A screenshot of the Render | Scene Configuration page of Reality: Can't get to Reality.
- Your OS (Mac OS or Windows) and the exact version. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit OS: Windows 10 64-bit, 10.0.16299 Build 16299
- What products you are using in the scene: Can't get to Reality.
- If asking advice on materials provide screenshot of the material settings, including all the tabs (Alpha channel, Modifiers etc):N/A
If there is an issue with the quality of the image rendered, then provide a small image:[b]N/A