Serial Number is incorrect

Can't figure out how to solve an issue? Here is where to ask for help.
Jibroni

Serial Number is incorrect

Postby Jibroni » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:40 pm

:( Don't know whats going on with this thing. I'm copying and pasting the information to register the product as given to me in the E-Mail and its still saying the serial number is incorrect. Whats going on?

pciccone
Site Admin

Re: Serial Number is incorrect

Postby pciccone » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. The serial number is correct, you are entering something wrong.

Please contact me via email, reality at preta3d dot com, and send me a screenshot of the registration window with your data that you entered.

Cheers.
--
Paolo

bcharr

Postby bcharr » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 am

Hi.
excuse me for my poor english.
I have tried all I could to solve a problem but... it doesn't work ! So I ask your help. I reinstalled my windows 10 system some days ago. I reinstalled the softwares I currently use but reality asked me for my srial number and my order reference (@ daz3D)
I provided both (found on my daz account) but I received the message : your licence key isn't correct. I tried several times but always the same answer.
can yuo tell me what I should do ?
Thanks a lot !

pciccone
Site Admin

Postby pciccone » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:38 am

It’s likely that you are entering the version 4 number into the version 2 screen, if you had a previous version of Reality.
In any case, please send me a screenshot of the Reality registration window with your data in it. You can use reality@preta3d.com.

Thank you.
--
Paolo

bcharr

Postby bcharr » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Thank you very much ! I do it immediatly !

bcharr

Postby bcharr » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:49 am

I did it !
Thank you

bcharr

Postby bcharr » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:10 pm

hello !
Welle...reality still doesn't run. Always the same error message.
Did you receive the screenshot I sent to you on mon Nov 5 ?
Effectively, I previously bought a version of reality on DAZ store. Then I upgraded to the actul version. maybe I enter the wrong serial. but where can I faind the number for the upgrade ? I sincerely don't know what to do and I would appreciate your help ! Thank you very much.

pciccone
Site Admin

Postby pciccone » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:45 pm

Hi.

Sorry about the issue. No, I don’t remember getting a screenshot. Can you send it to reality at preta3d dot com?

The serial number is either sent to you via email, if you bought it via preta3d.com or it is in you DAZ account, if you bought it at DAZ.

Idf you get asked for the registration when you start DAZ Studio, then you are dealing with Reality 2 and you cannot use the Reality 4 number there. If that’s the case, just press Cancel to that screen. Then start Reality from the DAZ menu. That will be Reality 4 and the first time that you do that it will ask you for the SN. Enter the number that starts with R4 there and you should be all set.

Cheers.
--
Paolo

bcharr

Postby bcharr » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:39 am

Thank you very much. I have sent a mail to you with the screenshot.

Return to “Troubleshooting”