When submitting a request for support please provide the following details:
- Your Poser version and bitness (32-bit or 64-bit). Please note that Poser 9 and 10 are 32-bit only
- The localization of your Poser installation (English, German, Japanese ...)
- Whether or not you have installed any Service Release. If you have then please specify which one
- The full version of Reality, including all the four digit groups. For example: 184.108.40.20627. See the About box for this information.
- The version of LuxRender that you use. For example: 1.5.1. See the About box for this information.
- Whether or not you are using GPU acceleration.
- A screenshot of the Render | Output page of Reality.
- A screenshot of the Render | Scene Configuration page of Reality .
- Your OS (Mac OS or Windows) and the exact version. Specify if you are running a 32 or 64 bit OS.
- What products you are using in the scene.
- If asking advice on materials provide screenshot of the material settings, including all the tabs (Alpha channel, Modifiers etc).
- If there is an issue with the quality of the image rendered, then provide a small image
This will help us understand the situation clearly and help you faster.
Thanks in advance.
Can't figure out how to solve an issue? Here is where to ask for help.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests