Reality 3 FAQ
Given today’s announcement of the upcoming release of Reality 3 for Poser, I anticipate a few questions about this new release. I have prepared some answer to what I expect to be some of the most common questions. Feel free to post in our forum if you don’t see the answers you are looking for here.
- Q: What version of Poser will be needed for Reality 3?
A: Poser 9 or Poser Pro 2012.
- Q: What platforms will it support?
A: Reality 3 for Poser will work on Mac OS and Windows both at 32 and 64 bits.
- Q: How much will Reality 3 for Poser cost?
A: MSRP will be $59.95 with a launch promotion to put a smile on everybody’s face.
- Q: Will users of Reality 2 be able to crossgrade to Reality 3 for Poser at a special price?
A: Yes! Pricing for the crossgrade has not been determined yet but it will be in line with our previous upgrades.
- Q: When will Reality 3 for Poser be released?
A: We expect to release it in November 2012.
- Q: Will there be a Reality 3 for Studio?
A: Yes, this version will be released possibly in the range of two months after the release of the Poser version.
- Q: Are Poser materials supported, including nodes like procedural textures and Edge Blend?
- Q: Will Reality 3 for Poser support SSS?
A: Yes, Reality 3 provides a new Skin material with support for SSS.
- Q: Will Reality 3 support LuxRender procedural textures?