Made for the artist
The best realism possible for DAZ Studio and Poser with the easiest, most enjoyable workflow. Nothing else comes close.
Reality is a rendering solution that extends DAZ Studio and Poser providing the most advanced Physics-Based Rendering system in the market.
Reality has built-in physics-based materials. At any time you know what kind of material your editing.
Top 10 reasons to use Reality:
- The most accurate Physics Based, unbiased rendering system, based on LuxRender, the benchmark of quality in the field.
- The easiest material editor in the industry.
- Non-blocking rendering: continue working in DAZ Studio or Poser while the render runs.
- Adjust the light’s intensity and color while the render runs.
- Adjust the scene’s exposure while the render runs.
- Use GPU and CPU acceleration at the same time.
- Use GPUs from nVidia, AMD, or other brands, and you can mix them together.
- Apply film emulation to create a new, more filmic look
- Physically-Based Materials make it intuitive to edit your scene. No confusing nodes or endless lists of properties
- Run multiple renders at the same time.
- Procedural textures that can be used to amazing patterns with a few clicks.
- Same interface whether you use DAZ Studio or Poser.
- Automatic presets simplify your workflow.
- Share material presets with other Reality artists.
- Use the same presets in the DAZ Studio and Poser editions of Reality.
- Stop and resume the render at any time.
- Unlimited network rendering, even with mixed OSes (Mac OC, Windows, and Linux machines).
- Fully documented.
Reasons #11 to #18 were bonus 😉
Definitely a plug-in worth investing in.Cirstyn Bech-Yager
This release is absolutely brilliant. Heaps of improvements and I’m loving it. The accuracy of material translation and speed improvements leave me feeling like I’m forgetting to do something every time I render. It’s just become so smooth and fast it seems almost a built-in part of Poser.Joe Toennes
Automatic presets make your life easier
Reality includes many presets that load automatically whenever you use a certain model/texture combination. More are available from our marketplace.
Reality’s physics-based materials are a snap to use and you can count on the following types, all included in the program:
- Skin, with automatic SSS
I have no idea of how I would have created this image without Reality. It took no time at all to set up the mirror (one click to change the material setting) and the rest of the time was spent on composition.pvonstackelberg
Awesome Product of course, for Poser and DS, I have them both, for many years now!StudioArtVartanian
Rendering without limits
Reality renders your scene via an external app, so that you can go back to Studio or Poser while the image renders in the background. You can continue making changes to your scene as much as you want, or even start a new scene. You can also stop the render and restart it hours later and it will resume exactly from where it was stopped.
Freedom of choice
Reality supports both DAZ Studio and Poser, both Mac OS and Windows. Each license gives you access to the OS X and Windows version. Both 32- and 64-bit systems are supported as well.
No “spaghetti” shaders
Ever looked at a node system and got discouraged by its complexity? We understand the feeling. There are no nodes in Reality, no unwieldy list of parameters. Reality materials are simple. They use less technical terms and few properties. You still get all the power of an advanced material editor, just without the aggravation of those other systems.
Click the video below to see how easy is to change lights while rendering.
Reality resolved all the issues I’ve had with other rendering solutions. I’m especially happy about all the time it frees up for me where I previously would spend countless hours setting up the most elaborate nodes to get decent results (rendering in Blender Cycles). Honestly, my renders have never looked this good.P.J.R.
I just don’t know what to say… amazing!
Not only do I get results so much (unbelievably) quicker, the interface and workflow is so much easier.